At Impact, we have an established history of supporting large Recreational and Intramural programs with high numbers of coaches and players.
Our group has partnered to offer seasonal training programs, one-off events, and complimentary house league programs.
We have supported our work with seasonal programs by:
- Developing a Coaches Library and Forum to provide and offer weekly feedback
- Providing an individual as a full-time Advisor or Director of Coaching to a program (as preferred by Board)
- Writing curriculum programs
- Attending board meetings to provide additional perspective
- Offered access to our Impact Coaches blog which discusses issues such as; effective coaching planning, the difference between coaching boys and girls, tips for managing game-day
- Providing experienced help for select team, with game day coaching assistance
- Partnering with coaches for assessment of game day delivery
- Adopting a club neutral approach - Impact are not looking to recruit players to other clubs
One-Off Event or Complimentary League
Our group has operated events to support programs, with:
- Well-attended one-off tournaments, 3 v 3 events, and seasonal house league programs
- The provision of a fundraising opportunity
- High-quality marketing materials and well developed administrative processes.
- The provision of a dedicated team of staff to facilitate a well-organized, efficient tournament product.