The Impact team recently spent some time evaluating the benefits of being on our team, here are the best ones:
- To do a job you love every day, coaching children and young adults.
- Benefit and progress from being part of a group that meets regularly to discuss standards, share resources, and promote personal development.
- Have the opportunity to design program schedules and concentrate personal efforts towards a team, club, or youth group.
- Receive strong rates of pay, shape a personal schedule, receive high quality adidas uniform.
- To develop personal management skills and work in an environment that rewards hard work.
- Build lasting personal and professional relationships.
- Travel and see different parts of the region/country.
- Receive ongoing support from peers.
- To build your own business within a business.